Clipper Blade Sharpener: Treyco Model 3000
Features exclusive to the Treyco Model 3000 Clipper Blade Sharpener
- Magnetic holders require no adjustments for various sizes of A-5 Clipper Blades
- 2-speed disc drive allows for most efficient sharpening and reduced time
- Low speed 400 RPM
- High speed 900 RPM
- Double sided honing disc allows sharpening of both Hollow Ground (small animal and barber blades) as well as Flat
Ground (large animal blades)
- Disc may be ordered with both sides hollow or flat if desired at no additional cost
- Low voltage draw is perfect for mobile sharpening services
- Motor is totally enclosed and fan cooled to provide long service life
- Automatic arms feature sealed ball bearings and linear motion of arms provided by linear ball bushings running on a
hardened and ground steel shaft with rubber bellows to protect bearings from dust and grit providing long life
- Uses same honing disc as prior models
- Magnetic holders from prior models may be used on Model 3000
What makes TREYCO MODEL 3000 the best, easiest and productive Clipper Blade Sharpener on the market?
- Watch video clip of Features.
- Production rate of 12 to 20 or more sets per hour
- Guaranteed against defective parts for one year
- 30-day money back guarantee (providing machine is returned shipping, pre-paid, in undamaged condition).
- Comes complete with Stewart 83 & 84 AU Comb & Cutter Holder, 1-pound honing powder, honing powder applicator,
atomizer with 16-oz. honing oil, metal removal gauge, test pelt, instructional manual, informational DVD, and wood
- Affordable at only $1895.00 (USD), the Model 3000 is an investment in your focus on quality and your goal of
profitability! With its easy-to-use, high precision capabilities, and low-price tag, it's easy to see why we call it
"The Groomer's Best Friend!"
- Need more info? Download Model 3000 Instructions
Contact Treyco for availablility on 220 volt units.
*Prices are listed in US Dollars (USD).